Opening Up!

08:43

Hello everyone!
I just hope that my post finds all of you in the best of your health and spirits. 
And, trust me when I say this, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. 


There are things that you deal with on a daily basis. You feel happy at times and at times you feel like a piece of trash. Maybe, I am going through the same phase right now. I have been dealing with anxiety for a long time now. It is really hard to come out and share it with everyone. It does takes a lot of courage to talk and share about it. It really does. People who just see it from the outside find it funny and usually mock at you. It is hard to explain it to anyone and everyone. The sudden urge of fleeing away to some unknown place where no one knows you and to start off again. The days when your emotions are overflowing and you just can not control it. The days when you are happy just like when you were when you were a kid. Those are the days you want to make everyone feel loved and special. You want to appreciate every thing and every person around you. You want them to know how special and important they are to you. You just want to see your loved ones smile and sometimes you want to be the reason behind their bright smile. You want to light up every person's world.



But, then there are times when you lose it all. You feel devastated. You are shattered in to pieces. You don't know the reason behind it. You just sit there all numb. You feel completely worthless. Anxiety is dangerous my friends. It is not dangerous in a way that it will kill you. It is dangerous in a way that will fuck you up mentally. It will leave you feeling like a rotten piece of shit. It will want you to distance yourself from everyone. These are the times when you want to be alone but yet want a friend who listens to you and makes you feel good about yourself. Even if you have such a person in your life, the possibilities are that you will try to drift yourself away from them thinking that you are annoying them and bothering the shit out of them. And, eventually, that particular person will leave you too. 


But, these are the times you need to pull yourself back up again because only you have the capability of doing so. You are your own hero. It sounds weird and impossible but this is the truth friends. Even while writing all of this, I'm tearing up. And, no! I don't need sympathy neither do I want someone to listen to me. I'll be fine again. I know that. I have always been alright. I always pulled myself back again after all those while when I cried myself to sleep, when I used to burst into tears even when I just sat down to have my meals. The days when you lie on your washroom floor and cry the shit out of everything and suddenly get up and walk out like nothing happened. It takes courage, my friend. It really does. Yes! I have dealt with it all. And, you are all free to judge me as much as you want but trust me, I will never care about it. Something that I really care about is for everyone who is dealing with it right now. I want you to believe in yourself and get back up on your feet and face the world with a huge, bright smile on your face. You are allowed to cry. You are allowed to feel low. You are allowed to feel every damn thing in this world because we humans are a walking piece filled with emotions. We are born in this way. We are here to live and love and feel everything the way we want to feel.

Alway remember, you are stronger than your anxiety and everything else. You matter! 



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Brave girl ! Being aware of whats up with you and then recovering from it takes a lot of efforts and courage to talk about it .

    Proud of you that you are battling with it and you are gonna win this fight for sure .

    I have been experiencing it lately and this post of yours is really motivating ,we are stronger than all this.i believe many people go through anxiety and depression and i wish that people are more aware about themselves so that they can work on themselves and gradually get rid of it As its pretty common and can be fought withonce you identify the issue and talk about it. All you need to do is be strong and believe in yourself .

    You can conquer anything !

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy knowing that someone finds it helpful and not judging me for feeling what I am feeling. It took me a hell lot of courage and strength to finally talk about it.
      Stay strong my friend!

      Delete
  2. I have been through this and I know how it feels.. Your anxiety kills you mentally. You cry for no reason but then you know the reason. Indeed anxiety is a dangerous thing...
    And you feel so good when you come out of it. I'm happy that you shared your story and let the world know that it's okay to have anxiety.
    More and more power to you girl ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for supporting me.
      This means a lot. I hope you overcome everything you are dealing with right now. Remember your re strong and stronger than everything in this world. Always keep a smile on your face.

      Delete
  3. good one ��������������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      I had to gather the strength and courage to finally come out of the shell and talk about it.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been through it but after reading this blog I can feel your pain.

    𝑀𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝒽𝒶𝓇 𝓀𝑒 𝒿𝒾𝓎𝑜
    𝑀𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝒽𝒶𝓇 𝓀𝑒 𝓃𝒶 𝒿𝒾𝓎𝑜.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank God! That i opened up ur insta status and came to this post.. Thank you so much for sharing this.. I have been dealing with so much anxiety since last 3years or so. With time i have found my own way to deal with it. I m feeling so good after realizing ur blog. ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I say, "my anxieties have anxieties about the anxieties I had and the anxieties I am having and the anxieties I will have", I bloody mean every word of it. You know how I am mocked about the one out of a hundred anxieties I have, the one when I sit in a vehicle. It's hard. Facing the other 99 anxieties is hard too. And people will only understand you for sometime. I gave up on caffeinated drinks, started meditation, deep breathing and other calming and stress relieving exercises. They have truly made a difference in dealing with my anxiety. I had anxiety to the extent that I got a panic attack one day. Couldn't breathe, hands and feet swell up, dizziness and spots in front of the eyes, sweating like hell, chest pain as if it was a heart attack. I was home alone that night. I thought I won't come back from it but I did. That day I thought to myself, nothing else matters but me. People, things, circumstances don't matter as much as myself. Because I want to live and if I don't do something about it now, I won't be able to live for long. Dealing with anxiety is as difficult as dealing with depression.
    I applaud you for coming out and sharing your perspective on it. It was time someone spoke about it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/