Birthday Shenanigans / Comeback For Good

21:43

Hello everyone!
How have all of you been? It's been almost a year since I disappeared from here and stopped writing. Not exactly stopped writing but then I didn't feel like writing. I have been lying here on my bed with my laptop open and constantly staring at the blank screen and banging my head for almost about an hour now and just thinking about what to write and share with you guys. I mean there are tons and tons of things to be shared yet some particular things stay with me for some reason. Maybe, coming back is for good. I hope you all are enjoying summer/monsoon. I hope that you are living a little more, smiling a little more, embracing this life, no matter what.

Today, I am sharing with you my birthday outfit. It's been two long weeks since my birthday but then, it's about midi/maxi dresses. Midi/Maxi dresses made their way quietly into our lives and are here to stay for quite a long time now. They have a become a woman's best friend especially for those hot and humid days. It is so easy to just throw it on and walk out of the house for the day. I wore a black midi dress with small printed red flowers all over it. I got it from Sarojni Nagar which is a big steal because these dresses don't come cheap if bought from the stores. It has full sleeves with a V-neck and buttons on the front. It is a button down midi dress. To amp up the look, I decided to cinch my waist with a classic brown buckle belt. It gives shape to your body and makes you look well put together. A pair of an amazing footwear can do wonders to any outfit. I paired my midi dress with a pointed toe red ankle boots from Zara. If you ask me about the heels, they are super comfy. Lastly, to accessorise a bit, I got my oversized sunglasses and small hoop earrings from Shein and matched my bag which is from Zara with my boots. All the red was to match the small printed red flowers on my dress. Midi dresses are a boon to all the women who are lazy to dress up but still wanna look well put together.









I hope that you liked this post and my comeback too *closes eyes with tongue out*.
Hoping to see you guys soon again with a brand new blog post and loads of pictures. 
Until next time!
xoxo








You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/