Culottes : The Cropped Pants

05:59

Welcome back to another post of Happy Soul.
Thankyou so much for taking out those precious five minutes of the day and reading this post. This may sound a bit ironical but the reason I'm saying this is because your 'FIVE' minutes do mean a lot to me, it really does. You guys read my posts and whether you like it or not but giving it a shot and still reading it is the biggest thing for me. All this means a lot to me. Some people ask me whether I earn from this blog or not, why am I doing it, why do I keep on writing posts and stuff. My answer to all this is that I do not earn from my blog yet but yes, it is a medium of earning money. At first, even I wasn't aware of the monetary stuff related to blogs but later on, I came to know that bloggers do earn. But, the main thing that I want you all to know is that I did not start this blog for money. I started blogging because I wanted to share my thoughts, views, fashion and style with the world. I still don't earn a penny from my blog and I just write and share stuff with you people because I love to. I hope I've answered few of the questions that have been boggling many minds out there.

Today's post is up featuring Culottes. I know, I know...this had to be up last week but there's no harm in doing so this week either. Culottes are trending a lot. They are must have pants for SS'16. Pick up some wide leg cropped pants and make your own combinations. Try experimenting and put some of your own ideas on how to pair culottes. You can wear a simple crop top, different prints, billowy sleeves (another must have of this season), off-shoulder and cold-shoulder tops. You can also throw over a leather jacket or trench coats if you're living in a colder region. Who says culottes can be worn only the casual way? For my first look, I paired my white culottes with a white billowy-sleeved cold-shoulder/bardot top. To give it a more sophisticated look, I wore my black pointed pumps, added a piece of DIY Wrap Choker (let me know if you guys want to know how I made this wrap choker in the comments below) and wore a pair of cat-eye sunglasses. I tied up my hair in a pony to focus all the attention on the cold-shoulder/bardot top. This look is perfect if you're bored with your daily casual looks and in are some desperate need of change.






For the second look, I decided something for the casual lovers. I've got another way to pair the culottes. I wore my super comfy black culottes with an olive-green halter neck top. For footwear, I wore my white espadrilles and added the same DIY Wrap Choker but in a different way with my fav pair of sunglasses. This outfit is best for casual dayouts, movie dates, shopping sprees, picnic etc. And, I tell you guys that culottes are the comfiest pair of pants I've ever worn. They are real.





Outfit Details:
White Culottes: Thrifted
Black Culottes: Thrifted
White Cold-shoulder/Bardot top: Thrifted
Halter Top: Forever 21
White Espadrilles: Koovs
Pointed Pumps: Zara
Choker: DIY
Sunglasses: Koovs

Hope you all liked this post.
Until next time...
xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/