Back To Basics

01:15

Hello Beautiful Readers!
Hope you all have an incredible weekend.
I'll briskly take you back to one of my mid-week trips to the hills from 'The City Beautiful - Chandigarh'. I had this hankering to go to Kasauli hills for such a long time. Yes, I have spent four freaking years in Chandigarh but never been there. Tbh, this place is not much of a big deal but everything is fun when you are with your loved ones. Also, if you love the mountains, you'll love this place and its balmy afternoons with the best sunset view.

With traveling and exploring new places, I also need to dress up in a comfortable outfit. And, sometimes, when you can't decide what to wear for such sudden plans at around 11:00 am in the morning, you opt for your basics. When in doubt, go for anything minimal. A crisp white shirt is what every girl should have in her closet. You can never go wrong with a basic white shirt. Throw on your basic denims with a crisp white shirt for that effortless yet chic look. You can opt for white sneakers for that perfect basic look. As for me, I went a step ahead and decided to slide into my ankle boots which are real comfortable, I swear. Always remember to carry your favorite pair of sunglasses for that boost of accessory with any outfit.










Outfit Deets 
White Shirt : Ralph Lauren (Thrifted)
Denim : Zara
Ankle Boots : Zara
Sunglasses : Thrifted

Hope you all enjoyed the post.
You can also share any blog post idea if you have in your mind with me on Instagram (@whimsicalcloset) or FB (Whimsical Closet) or in the comments section below and I'll try to work on it.
Have an amazing weekend!
Stay Chic! Stay Fabulous!
Until next time...
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/