Brutal Review : Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel

01:58

Hello folks!
Hoping that all of you are in the best of your health and spirits.
Here I am today with something brand new for all you guys. It's basically one of those beauty/make-up/skincare review posts. But, hey! It's a totally different and new thing to try my hands on. I probably ain't sure whether you guys are going to like it or not but let's just hope for the best. I'll keep you updated with all the skincare and makeup products that I use with my brutally honest reviews. I have also started an online shop where you can find some of the trendy, classic, affordable and fashionable items. You can shop them directly from my Instagram page (@wearyouofficial).

Product : Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel



Brutal Review : I'll be reviewing the Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel from The Bodyshop. It has definitely been one of my favorite skincare brands ever. It is meant for people who love smooth skin. This liquid peel basically works as a mild exfoliator. While randomly strolling around the bodyshop store, I came across this magic glow liquid. I first tried it on my hands and was totally left in shock after seeing all the dead skin cells. This product is a total wonder. You can see all the dirt and grime on the surface of your skin after using this liquid peel. It does not give you that miraculous glow if you wish for that but it certainly leaves you with a bit of glow on your face. The liquid has a slimy texture to it which is to be applied on dry skin. Pump a small amount onto your hands and massage it into your skin in slow circular motions. Small balls of dead skin will begin to form. After you're done, rinse your face with water to remove the product. The liquid dries out quickly, so, you can divide your face into two sections while using it. Also, remember that it is just meant to get rid of the dead skin cells and not the blackheads and whiteheads. It does loosen the blackheads part though. It has a bit of citrusy smell to it which may not be liked by many out there. The product comes in an orange plastic pump bottle with an extra safe locking seal. You can use it two or three days a week for that extra smooth skin. Currently, I am using this product and I love this glow revealing liquid peel.

Price : 1895/- INR


Short video on how I use the product

Hope you enjoyed today's post. You can mail me at (happysoul421@gmail.com) or DM me on Instagram (@whimsicalcloset) or inbox me in Facebook (Whimsical Closet) for any queries. Also, if you would like me to review any other products, just drop in a message. I would be happy and thrilled to help you out. 

Have a great Sunday!
Until next time...
-xoxo-






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i have received my order but, i got only empty bottle, i order vitamin c serum please do me return with another

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/