Trend Alerts SS'16

22:09

Hello beautiful readers!
I hope you all are reading this in the best of your health :)
I'm back here at home, in the lap of Himalayas and Mother Nature. It feels good to be home amidst your family, friends and roaming about all the places you've grown up around. Home is definitely the best place in the world. No matter where you go, what you do, your heart will always long for that one place, and that is Home. I've been such a lazy ass ever since I've been at home. The only things I enjoy are eating, sleeping and wandering around. Life is temporary and it isn't meant to be taken seriously anyway *winks*

In today's post, I'm talking about all the trending items of SS'16. Too many trend alerts to follow this season. Basically, all the 70s and 90s trend are making a comeback in the fashion industry. If you like a fashion item and as long as you're comfortable in it, you're doing justice to yourself and to that piece of fashion item. Few of the trend alerts SS'16 are mentioned below:
Here, I'm wearing a printed off-shoulder top (Trend Alert 1) with long billowy sleeves (Trend Alert 2). I wore my comfortable pair of flared denims (Trend Alert 3) which gave the look a bit of boho vibes but yet kept it chic. For footwear, I had to wear my pointed nude block heels (Trend Alert 4) because they are just heaven and so easy to walk in. Lastly, I put on my black velvet Choker (Trend Alert 5) which brings the whole look together. Lastly, never forget to wear a good pair of sunglasses during daytime and also, top-knots (Trend Alert 6) are the go to style for summers.






Outfit Details:
Off-shoulder top: Thrifted
Flared Denims: Koovs (online shopping site)
Block Heels: Random store, Sector-17 Chandigarh
Choker: DIY
Sunglasses: Missa More (online shopping site)

Definitely get hold on these trends this season and share how you styled them on Instagram (@whimsicalcloset), FB (Whimsical Closet), Roposo (@whimsicalcloset) or follow me on Snapchat (tnxn_yang) for more fun and fashion talks.
Until next time...
xoxo








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/