Shopping Haul

01:14

Hello peeps!!
I'm back with a weekend post. A bright sunny morning, some good music & a huge watermelon all to myself is what describes a perfect weekend start for me. I was planning to do a blogpost on Culottes this week but then I changed my mind. Hopefully, it'll be up by next week. It gets very hard to do a photoshoot in this scorching heat of Delhi. Anyway, I've been shopping a lot the past month. So, I thought of doing a haul for this week. Shopping is always the best idea & the best therapy for anything. Whenever I feel low, I shop. Sometimes, I go out to the malls, Sarojni Nagar (best for thrift shopping) and at the other times, I just shop online. I love shopping online. Even when I don't order something, I just keep on checking the sites to have a glimpse of new things.

I'll start off with this gorgeous handbag from Jabong.com (online Indian shopping site). I've been looking for this kind of bag for such a long time now. It's a bit small in size (still perfect to fit in all your essentials) from what I expected but, anyway, I'm satisfied with what I received. It's a dupe for Celine Paris. You can find different colors on the site but I ordered mine in black. I'm completely in love with this bag.


Second, I got two pair of shoes from Koovs.com (my fav online shopping site). The one on the left are a pair of chunky trainers. These are a dupe for the Yeezy Adidas. They look exactly the same but mine just doesn't have the 'YZY' logo on them. They are super comfy and look amazing with any outfit. The one on the right are a pair of white Espadrilles. It is a platform kind of espadrilles and is a bit pointed on the front. and fits perfectly with any outfit.


Third, I again got a pair of shoes. These are a pair of flat tie-ups or lace-ups as you would like to call them. Tie-ups are trending a lot this season. So, I thought of giving them a shot. I bought mine in black because black is love & goes with any & everything. I got these pair of tie-ups from Forever21. I'm super excited about this one and I'm looking forward to style it up asap.


Fourth, I had ordered this for such a long time now and, the other day, it finally arrived. Yes, I'm talking about my Tattoo Choker. I've been waiting for so long for this choker. I ordered it from Amazon (online shopping site) and I tell you, they take a long time to deliver stuff. But, I'm happy it arrived anyhow. Better late than never.


I also went shopping to Sarojni Nagar last week and got some stuff from there too. If you are living in Delhi or are on a trip to Delhi, you should definitely checkout Sarojni. You'll find some amazing stuff there but, yes, you definitely need a lot of patience to shop there and you should know how to bargain real good. I got a dress in rust color and it has got the tie-up style in the front and has slits on the sides. I got another dress which is a bit Bohemian. It has got billowy-sleeves and is super super super comfy. Next, I got a white top which has got bell sleeves and is a bit Bohemian too. Lastly, I got this off-shoulder top in pretty peach color. This season is all about bell sleeves, tie-ups & off-shoulders. Get your hands on one asap.
P.S.- Sorry, they are not ironed and are not in a good shape for the moment.





This is all for my Shopping Haul. Hope you enjoyed the post.
Until next time guys...
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/