DIY Choker

06:40

(This was supposed to be a weekend post but due to some technical problem it got late. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you guys still enjoy the post for the remaining few hours of the weekend *winks*)
Hi All!!
It's weekend already *sigh*
Weekend calls for some relaxation time, dayouts, stay overs, house parties, clubbing or just some alone time at home. Different people with different ideas to spend their kind of weekend. I know some of you out there must be whispering to yourself that it's always weekend for her *laughs out hard*. But, hey hey hey! even I get excited by those extra positive weekend vibes ;) Some of you must be out on short trips, partying or just lazying around in the house while some of you must be still wondering how to spend the weekend, right? I say, plan stuff, experience new things, try out different delicacies, go out shopping or just shop online (if you're a lazy ass like me) or try out new DIYs.

Yes, I've got a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) for this week. You can always DIY something that is not easily available in the market. Chokers are my new love. They are so in fashion these days. Chokers aren't going anywhere it seems. It just adds a charm to any simple outfit. Wear it alone with bare shoulders for high drama or layer with threads of gold chains to keep it cool. Chokers just add that extra oomph to any outfit. Chokers aren't easily available in the market, so I decided to make my own. I'm totally drooling over this trend and if so are you, then just keep on scrolling down to get your hands on one of these chokers.


DIY:
1. You need to get the material you like. I got mine from an embroidery shop. I got myself a black velvet cloth. You can get them in any style you like. These shops sell different kinds of designs, so you get a variety to choose from. And, the material that I got is just meant for kurtas and stuff. I got half a meter for mine.


2. You will need to get hooks or buttons to secure the choker at the back of your neck.


3. You just need to measure the diameter of your neck and get the hooks or buttons stitched. You can stitch it yourself or get it stitched like me by a tailor.



Voila! Now you have your own chokers to style with any outfit you like. I've got some other choker material but haven't got them stitched yet. Also, you can find tattoo choker online at Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal. I have got no photographs to share as I've ordered mine and it has not arrived yet.



Hope this DIY was helpful enough. I'll be posting more DIYs and stuff in the near future. If you wish to read any kind of post, feel free to message me on Facebook (Whimsical Closet) or DM me on Instagram (@whimsicalcloset) or mail me at (happysoul421@gmail.com). I'll be more than happy to write and post it on my blog :)

Have a happy week ahead ya'll.
Until next time...
xoxo


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post. Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Black Neck Choker

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Whimsical-Closet

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/whimsicalcloset/